Friday, July 17, 2009
Fast forward. I went out with two lamos just now. Haha kidding la! :D 2 sec ones. Okay la. My sister and her friend, Samantha. We went to watch harry potter and the half blood prince :DD
we got the second row, cause there was a huge demand.
ahh awesome. Kinda. There were funny scenes. Yes, laughter is infectious indeed.
There were weird anti-climatic scenes. Like during a sad part, someone from the audience started to cough real loudly. Weird and everyone starts laughing :D haha. Interesting.
No battle though. I was looking forward to it. Grr… according to my sister, harry did some retarded scenes. Aww.
Slughorn : harry?
Harry: sir?
Haha it was funny in a way. Harry was defiant. Yea. Ate our dinner during the show. Junk food is… what should I say? In the past I would say they were nice and yummy. But now... I guess I can’t feel a single thing. So awesome. Lame…
In conclusion, harry potter was quite good.
Okay fine. Maybe things don’t suck that much….
Y9:39 PM