Saturday, November 14, 2009
Just now I needed to pee and the two toilets were occupied. So I rushed up to my grandma's house toilet ._. That's the good thing with grandparents living near by.
Okay now the main thing. I'm pissed at appeals. Infuriated. I think people shouldn't even appeal. If you can't get your subject combi, shut it. Drop it. Don't even bother to appeal. It's really irritating how people cannot accept the fact that they cannot possibly have everything they want in their life. So don't even bother to appeal. I'm not talking about anyone in particular just the general herd. And what's the deal with triple science? UGH.
And yeah i did get double science -bio chem. In fact i got whatever i wanted so yay? But i'm not really happy... Haiya i'm worried and afraid of making another wrong mistake. What if i choose the wrong subs? What if I only realise that i LOVE PHYSICS in sec 3 but i'm stuck with bio? And what if i can't do well in art? EEK. I don't dare to trust myself and that's why i asked for people's opinion. But I don't trust others' opinions hundred per cent. Like my mum, she wanted me to come to scgs. And i did. But now i'm thinking if only i did appeal to dunman high... would i do better there, be happier there? And that's one of the reasons why i hate appeals.
Actually i have a very retarded reason not to appeal for dunman high. HAIYA. Choices. They are really hard to make. One wrong step and your life is messed up. But a correct one will ensure the straight and easy path for you.
Y8:29 PM