Peiyi i see your tag xD haha okay update. I'm listening to SHINEE'S LUCIFER NOW. It sounds vaguely as noisy as bonamana xD I hear something-holic? I'm neutral towards their comeback, like yay...
Had volleyball for pe today. Volleyball is more fun than rugby. Have i mentioned it before?
Last week was filled with stress. Bio test on wed and elec lit test during recess. Wth, we didn't even know where the venue was. Ugh. I didn't prepare for elit,
hopefully i do okay. This week is stress filled too :( CH o level LC tmw, A math test on wed, and SS and Elit test on thursday. So many people are sick now,including me :( Mrs Low, (the hist teacher) seems so scared of us. Haha she says we look tired. Oh well. I did sleep at 12 30 last night but I didn't fall asleep in
class. Haha :) CCAs feel redudant and they are slack ones. The first thing i came home was to use the com hehe. OH LUCIFER IS GROWING ON ME. :D Btw, yesterday was taemin's birthday aww <3 face="arial">omg i'm so stupid. all this while i thought there was something wrong with blogger, but the problem was with me -.- I'm sad that I can't get what I want :(
Y4:22 PM
skyward
well you know, the sky isnt too far away. but that pic is gone
me
Mandy Koh
ncps. scgs. 1CO, 2CO,3GY <3
20051995
Super Junior and SHINee are my favourite :D
art and chess club
I like spirited away, Harry Potter <3 plus more