Friday, July 2, 2010
Why is blogger so fail? :( Ugh. I haven’t update for quite some time. Last week, I think it was last last week, finally went out with Esther! Haha after one year of not meeting up. Too lazy to elaborate but the conclusion was fun. We watched prince of Persia and the action packed movie was gooood. I like the main character’s look even though his hair was long and dirty xD . Oh and the female lead had a damn good voice. We exchanged each other’s birthday presents :D Saw Pei Yi at bugis haha.
On Thursday I went to do cip with Shermaine, Sarah and Joey at sgh. Sorry for being late >< packed medicine and everyone got minor cuts. We were talking together and this woman told us to keep quiet. It was the same woman who told guet ghee and I to keep quiet like half a year ago, sheesh.
This week on Wednesday we went to do cip again. this time the auntie brought us to office area to do fundraising stuff. We pasted stickers of staff from different departments of sgh to get them to donate money. The packed them into envelopes. After which we had to check the correct number of letters for each department. Some people mixed diff departments together, so troublesome to re count and repack.
And I finally finish all my homework!! Yeah I know it’s late but it is done. My art homework too. Yesss. It has many flaws but I put in a lot of effort. The grid part was time consuming and tedious. Actually the whole process was. It somehow looks like a horror piece. It looks like a Simpson with yellow skin -.- My sister said it was Shrek. Yeah tyvm for the negative comments :\ Went to school and edited it some more. Mr razak helped to improve the face a lot. I stayed back after school to do it today. It is such a slow process >D: or maybe it’s just me. Thanks to mommy for sending me to school on Monday ♥
Tag my blog please or at least write something?
Oh and happy birthday to all the june/july babies. Happy birthday Alethea, my sister, joey and niki, taemin, my grandma, lee rui and my uncle!!! Heart you all ♥
Btw i like super junior's new 'no other' image :)
Y9:51 PM