I'm actually blogging before I check various updates, haha. Okay, reason why I'm blogging today and updating my blog so soon (sarcasm? irony?), is to wish lee rui happy birthday!! :D Lee rui, you're 15 now :) I'm sorry i didnt get you a present D: and that I didn't really wished you happy birthday properly. It was in such a rush. Hope you had a great day :) I'll give you your present later hehe. I do hate how we're drifting apart :( I barely talk to you now. This sucks, but we'll try to, bond again? I'm just staring at the com screen and Idk what to write about. 'This sucks' seems to be the tag line of the day, lol. I think I wore the wrong pair of shoes to school today o.o I actually wore my sister's size nine shoes and I didn't realise it until 15 minutes ago, haha.
Y8:01 PM
skyward
well you know, the sky isnt too far away. but that pic is gone
me
Mandy Koh
ncps. scgs. 1CO, 2CO,3GY <3
20051995
Super Junior and SHINee are my favourite :D
art and chess club
I like spirited away, Harry Potter <3 plus more