Thursday, August 26, 2010
oops look like i really need to update my blog. i didnt know i havent updated it for so long. oh well time flies. Eoys are coming. I feel unprepared though.
Weird phone call between Lee Rui and I:
phone rang and i picked up
L: you want to find fiona right?
M: (thinking to myself: huh) ... who are you?
L: lee rui, ( i can image the -.- expression on her face xD) what do you want to tell fiona? i'm snowboarding with her.
M: oh tell her to check her phone.
L: that's all? okay bye.
M: thank you! bye.
Lol i guess i'm bored and I'm mentally ranting to myself. Went to art friend with Jess today to buy A2 boards :) Then we ate at jacks place, yummy. later on a failed attempt to find a everlast bag. ahem haha. It was quite cool :)
And shinee is coming. again. wth. i mean even though I'm a fan of theirs, i really dont like the notion how everytime they come, it's basically to suck money out of poor, stupid fans who will buy the concert tickets no matter how expensive they are. I'm damn pissed. Heard that normal tickets are $98 and vip= $298. Wth. Why so exp? And the worst thing? It's not even a full shinee concert, it's a combined six kpop bands. It's crazy. Everyone knows about kpop night and getting the ticket will be as hard as climbing a bukit timah hill in ten minutes. Lol but mountaining example seems to extreme. Can't stand it.
Simply put, Kpop bands coming to singapore (including shinee) = money sucking vampires trying to gnaw the bones of pathetic fans.
I'm sure this post will pissed many k pop fans, but whatever./ I'm getting sick of how popular k pop is and how pathetic fans react because of their 'love' for these k pop bands.How is it worth it? I'm just going to patiently wait for SS3. Anyway I probably can't get the tickets and won't be allowed to go for it, so that's probably why I'm being a sour grape and wrote a 'i hate dominating kpop post'. Ironically I'm learning korean, shoot. Talk about hypcritical behavior.
I cant believe i wrote it./ hoho.
And bowling as a health week activity was okay. Haha I learnt that i suck in bowling :S and basically I can't really remember what we learnt.
Greater irony: I'm going to end with quote from jojoI like their songs though :)
'So many nights and I wonder why, what can i do to make it right? Everything will be alright, so jojo just tell me why.'
Y8:32 PM