Saturday, November 27, 2010
Thanks people for tagging even though I didn't post anything :)
We started extended with chem and ended with it too. So when the last lesson for extended curriculum ended, i was like whooo. yay. Finally.
Now Vietnam trip ended and work experience programme ended too. Holidays finally start now. One week ago, we were Vietnam. Time flies. It was a fun trip with a bit of bad experience. But thanks a lot to Sarah who made it better ^^ Too much to say and too lazy. But they are all etched in my head. The debriefs were meaningful. Roomed with Fiona :) Got to bond with lots of people ie. eliz, lee rui, molly, sarah and more. Made new friends too.
Alethea and I were reluctant to leave the law firm D: We will miss the people there who were
very nice to see. We learnt quite a lot from there :) Went to courts, prison and sla. heee. that's all :) I realise I don't write in detailed form, just a brief summary.
Y6:14 PM