Sunday, January 16, 2011
This is my 81st post so I'm edging closer towards 100 posts ^^
It feels surreal that school only started for two weeks. Feels like ages especially when teachers keep saying time will pass quickly.
the first week of school was very busy. Peer leading plus cca presentation. Very glad that both of them went alright :) Peer leading was kind of fun :) haha i like 1CO for peer leading. Like everyone is also cooperative.
Really scared on Monday for chinese results. I got a A1!!! yay ttm. I was scared of getting not even B or something. Thank god and thank all the chinese teachers and examiners who marked my papers :))) whoo. Then on that monday itself, we got the art topics for this year's Os. :O so much o level stuff on monday. I think i know what i am going to do :) hopefully anyway.
super show in two weeks officially!!!! aaah and chinese new year too!!! I hope they will be great and fun :D
Y9:43 AM