Thursday, January 26, 2012
Surprisingly, I have not posted for a month plus... oops. First up would be O level results. My L1R5 is 9. At first, I was quite disappointed... Then again what is my standard to feel disappointment since I was expecting the worst results. But part of me still harboured hope for the perfect score. Haha doesn't matter, learn to be happy with what I have :) oh must write my list of people to thank -school teachers, tuition teachers and my family. Friends too. Thank you :)I have been feeling unusually weird today... :( sigh. I'm not in the position to even feel this way. went out with esther today :) haha it was as expected. CNY 2012 has passed too. It was pretty good --talked to some people I had never communicated with for the whole of my life. Improvements made. This holiday has been exciting. Hope that JC life will be good as well. Results are coming out on Monday. I'm worried. At first I thought that all would be good. But now, it's different. I believe whichever school I'm posted to is good for me in the long run :) VJ/ACJC... Probably can get my first two choices at least right? aiyo. And so, I'm happy now -my 9 is a single digit :) and 9-4=5 not bad wor! haha. Even though there are proud people who are unhappy with their score, heck care about them!! Such a waste of time to even think of them.
Y8:20 PM